The Branding Muse is constantly looking for interns who want to have fun, own projects and gain lots of important skills in the areas of communications and marketing. We are a small team and interns are a very valued and integral part of our success. If you are interested in learning and growing with me, check out the positions below. If you think you can bring us something outside of these job descriptions, let us know. QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills – ability to work cooperatively with others at all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines and attend weekly phone meetings
- Willing to be the face of Branding Muse on website and social media channels
- Excited to own projects and take control of their responsibilities
Interns will work virtually from September 2015 until January 2016 and be expected to contribute between 5-10 hours per week. I am very flexible and understanding of school and work schedules.
While this is an unpaid opportunity, this internship program is designed to offer its participants hands-on experience, professional guidance and mentoring, as well as academic enrichment. Student participants will work, gain practical knowledge, and even lead in project planning and execution.
All Interns Receive: Resume and cover letter critiques and design, access to our brand development course, a letter of recommendation, LinkedIn Recommendation, and recognition on the Branding Muse website for their contributions.
Assist in developing and maintaining marketing and social media initiatives – includes drafting messages and project planning. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft copy for website and marketing materials
- Assist with management of content marketing strategy including social media and SEO
- Assist with the preparation of publicity documents and newsletter
- Submit two blog posts each month
- Support Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Instagram strategy development and postings
- Manage email accounts and customer inquiries
- Define and execute innovative brand strategies and campaigns to drive engagement and user acquisition
HOW TO APPLY: Tweet me (@EmmelieDeLaCruz) your Linkedin profile. ( Yep, it's that simple)
WHAT OUR INTERNS SAY
If you are a student looking for a hands-on public relations internship, The Branding Muse is the perfect place for you! As an intern for Emmelie, I learned how to write press releases and book venues for events. I also learned about the personal branding process as well as how to develop a strategic plan for a company. Emmelie allowed me to shadow her personal branding sessions and treated me as her equal, even though I was her intern. She is passionate about her work and dedicated to giving her clients the best results possible. If you are looking for personal branding or want to learn more about the personal branding process, I would recommend you to Emmelie De La Cruz without hesitation
- Chelsea Hamlet, Winter 2014 Intern