Checking in 7/16

Hi Ladies! 

I am just checking in because I haven't received any assignment submissions or comments over the last two days. Are you all receiving access and have the ability to comment on the lessons? Just want to make sure we aren't having any issues or technical difficulties.

I see you all logging in, but no activity.

Or are my lessons so wonderful and clear that you all don't have questions yet? :) 

Keep me posted!

Kyshira Moffett hermy Duran Zakiyrah Ficklin Lindsey Tague Natarcia Codner 

Kristina Lozano Lozano  Moyo Aluko Charleeta Latham Ashani Mfuko Krystal Hargrove Tashawna Chisholm Amy Peralta Cici Gunn Morgan gunter Ashley Littles 

14 comments

Hi Emmelie!  I've never done an accelerator program so I may not be doing things the right way. I started yesterday on day one and didn't see any assignments to be sent. (unless I should have sent the funnel planner spreadsheet?) I've filled out the first page of my workbook. Should that be sent to the group? Or should we be engaging with others in discussion? 

Also, I know that you gave us early access but I was under the impression that we'd be diving in to things as planned on yesterday. If I'm more behind than I think I am please let me know! 

I think day one was very clear and informative and I haven't experienced any difficulty except not being able to respond to your comments on my intake form. Either way, I'm looking forward to tonight's lesson and any feedback you have on getting the most out of our investment! 

Read more
Read less

Hi Krystal great! 

By now you should have outlined your funnel, developed your bankable phrases and be editing your sales page and email copy after generating it yesterday. 

This video walks you through what you already have access to and what should have been completed: https://www.loom.com/share/ccba2ed6886d4f9aa5e0344991a54b29

1. Intake form

2. Funnel Outline

3. Sales Page and Emails

Read more
Read less

Ok. I'm in step 3 so I'm on target. Thanks!

Read more
Read less

Hey Em - Just started and working my way to catch up. I will be hitting you with lots of questions :). Thanks for checking on us. 

Read more
Read less

Keep me posted! No question is too small!!!! 

Read more
Read less

Hey there! I completed majority of the workbook and the Launch Funnel Template was VERY helpful! :-) The videos are great! I'm actually completing work now. I'll be caught up with Day 4 today. I did have a question about audiences, however I will ask under that section shortly. Thanks so much!! 

Read more
Read less

Awesome! I'm glad yall working in silence!! :) 

Read more
Read less

Hi Emmelie, I, like Krystal did not get started until yesterday. Is there a way to edit over the worksheets since they are a PDF? I tried loading them into Google drive but still can't type over them. How is everyone else filling them out?

Read more
Read less

I literally just bit the bullet and printed them at the office this morning. Didn't want to waste any time jotting my ideas down! Last night I used Preview (MacBook) to just add text in the areas of the pdf. 

Read more
Read less

There are digital worksheets in each section for you to submit the work that you complete. There is one in Day 2 to submit your outline and phrases and one in Day 4 to submit your copy. Let me know if you have trouble accessing that. 

Video here as well on where to find those: https://www.loom.com/share/ccba2ed6886d4f9aa5e0344991a54b29

Lindsey Tague 

Read more
Read less

Hey Emmelie, I am in the same boat as the ladies. I will upload my assignments to the appropriate areas.

Read more
Read less

Hi Emmelie-

I completed the intake form and funnel outline. Fell behind yesterday. 

Day 3 took me longer than expected. I was working through the video and writing out my sales page yesterday and I  worked through the typeform  today and got the sales page + email generated. (Had to re-enter everything because I accidentally refreshed :-/ ) Will be working through editing today and tomorrow. 

Read more
Read less

Hey Emmelie,

Thank you so much for checking up on us! I am currently on vacation (in Orlando for my family reunion). So that's why I've been a little MIA. I had a lot of prep work to do beforehand, to ensure that my VA was all set before I left, and there were no loose ends to tie up, so I could really be on vacation for once lol. But I brought my computer with me, specifically so that I can work on my assignments for this course, while we're here.

We're taking the kids to Disney World today, but I should be able to get caught up, and fill out my forms tonight.

Your videos are so detailed, and your teaching is so concise, it makes this process that much easier!! I'm learning sooooo much! Thanks again!

I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Have a blessed day!

Ashani

Read more
Read less

Hey Emmelie & Ladies!

I'll be diving into the content this evening and filled out the intake form on Monday.

Thank you for checking. I ran a promotion on services and whew! Just getting caught up.

-Ash 

Read more
Read less