Welcome & Introductions

Comments under the lessons are for you to access me. The portal is for y’all to access each other. Feel free to connect, ask for feedback and opinions, brainstorm, chit chat etc.

This has to be said.

What you won’t do is promote yourself. We are all trying to level up and grow our businesses. This is not the place to get customers, but to build connections. Keep all promotional posts to your personal social media channels.

Please introduce yourself by sharing:

Name, City

ONE sentence about what you do/sell.

Link to Instagram

Examples:

Emmelie De La Cruz

Atlanta, Georgia and NYC

I help entrepreneurs build sales funnels.

www.Instagram.com/emmeliedelacruz

59 comments

I'm KESHIA from CALI

I grew up in L.A. right now I'm in Fontana

I'm a Virtual Assistant working remotely to help dope people do dope shit.

www.Instagram.com/keshiafromcali

Read more
Read less

Welcome Ms. Keisha! So glad that you are here! VAs are life changers for business owners. We are gonna get your PAID! 

Read more
Read less

Cinquanta raising_hand‍♀️ Currently living in Virginia |round_pushpinSC

I teach people how to Monetize aka Find More Money in their business while simultaneously snatching edges. 

www.instagram.com/cinquantacoxsmith

Read more
Read less

Ooohhh I love that. "Find more money in their business" Yes! Welcome darling!

Read more
Read less

Shay, Cincinnati 

I am a Hair Artist launching a product line for Natural Hair!

www.instagram.com/shay_skyhairdesigns

Read more
Read less

I can't wait to hear more about this product line! Welcome!!!

Read more
Read less

Catherine from Somerset New Jersey 

I created a lifestyle brand centered on reprogramming your mindset to live your life by design and not by circumstance. 

www.instagram.com/ubastiii

Read more
Read less

Live your life by design not circumstance!!! Yes! I hope this is your brand's tagline because it's bomb! Welcome Catherine!!!

Read more
Read less

Cee in Austin Texas

I help female corporate professionals bank on their brilliance by shifting from corporate to coaching.

www.instagram.com/cherylsalters/

Read more
Read less

Hey Cee! Welcome welcome! I'm excited to see this take form! 

Read more
Read less

Peace, love and gratitude Kings and Queens. I am QUEEN J from Minnesota currently living in Dominican Republic.

I provide spiritual, holistic and transformative spaces for black women to heal, release and come face to face with her authentic self (and then love her ferociously). 

My IG is: www.instagram.com/mywombdripsgold 

Read more
Read less

You living in my motherland! That's amazing. What part are you in? 

Now onto the details:

When you say space do you mean a physical space? Do you offer coaching, services, a course? 

Read more
Read less

Chatoya Antwine, Currently living in Atlanta, originally from Detroit, MI. 

I help service-based entrepreneurs plan, promote, and profit from live events.

instagram.com/chatoyaantwine

Read more
Read less

Hey There!

I'm Armani, I'm from Washington, DC. 

I help entrepreneurs and service-based providers package their knowledge into training, programs, or workshops.  

instagram.com/msarmanif

instagram.com/facetheagency.co

Read more
Read less

Coming in late, hi all!

I'm Robyn-Ann, currently living in S.Florida.

I coach Christian women to take action on their prayers and create a clear product or personal brand in 3 months.

http://instagram.com/robynannl

Read more
Read less

"Take action on their prayers" WHEW! That's a word right there. Glad to be working with you again!!

Read more
Read less

Hello All,

I'm Chantelle, NYC.

I am skilled in bringing a clear understanding of technology to 'non-tech' people to create a friendly user experience.

https://www.instagram.com/chantellejaneen/

Read more
Read less

Love this unique skill set! Welcome Chantelle!!! 

Read more
Read less

Hi Everyone!

I am Sabrina, Maryland.

I run Healthy & Wealthy Mommies™; an online community for real women that
encourages holistic wellness. I work to create spaces for real conversations
about how to deal with abuse; emotional & physical - while celebrating the good in life through event planning. I share my story as a motivational speaker, an inspirational
children's book author and more.

www.instagram.com/healthy_and_wealthy_mommies

www.instagram.com/eventsbysabrinacrowder

Read more
Read less

Welcome Sabrina!! Thank you for joining us!

Read more
Read less

Hey Bosses!

I’m Blake O. Benberry, journalist, story consultant and Founder of Makonnen Agency where we help emerging changemakers share their story powerfully with the world through custom professional bio writing and brand storytelling management. Ready to secure my Niche and focus on the best way to serve my clients through a higher  offering. Looking forward! Thanks Emmelie.

https://instagram.com/makonnen.agency?igshid=1q2vxjmx2ioyq

Read more
Read less

Welcome Blake!!! 

Read more
Read less

Hello Ladies.

I am Yetunde Shorters in Hollywood Florida.

I help women entrepreneurs connect their purpose to profits CONFIDENTLY!

www.instagram.com/YetundeShorters

Read more
Read less

Awesome Yetty! Nice to connect with you on here!

Read more
Read less

Hello!

I'm Charleeta Nicole of Dallas, Texas.

I help young women dismantle limiting beliefs and free themselves from internalized societal pressures so they can live the liberated and lucrative lives they dream of. 

www.instagram.com/wellnessinblack 

Read more
Read less

Yassss Charleeta!! How wonderful!

Read more
Read less

come on dismantling!!!! Change lives outchea then!!

Read more
Read less

Hi! Im Hermy, live in NYC. 

I help busy Latinas master style + up their confidence w/ less money, time & effort. 

https://www.instagram.com/everyday_stylin

PS. Curious when does the program actually start for this July class? The dates in your email had June dates. Thanks! 

Read more
Read less

Hi Hermy! Fellow New Yorker here (who loves style)! I love what you're doing! xo

Read more
Read less

Welcome Hermy! the next lesson drops tonight at midnight. I also sent feedback in your module 1 form. Great job so far! :) 

Read more
Read less

Hello! I'm Kyshira and I live in Pittsburgh. I sell a course that helps aspiring beautypreneurs launch their cosmetics line with ease.

https://instagram.com/kyshira 

Read more
Read less

That's wonderful Kyshira! I'm sure there are a lot of women who need your guidance!

Read more
Read less

Welcome Kyshira!!! Excited for your relaunch!

Read more
Read less

Kristina Lozano, Bronx

Founder of Transcending Peace, teaching people how to transcend peace to their core through prayer, meditation and declarations.

Instagram: TranscendingPeaceCoaching

Read more
Read less

That's awesome Kristina! BX represent! I was born in Soundview (and lived in many other areas of the Bronx)! ;)

Read more
Read less

BX stand up!!! Welcome Kristina!!! All them "be his peace" memes about to mean something once you get through with your clients. lol 

Read more
Read less

Ashani Mfuko

Orange County, NY

I teach dancers, and dance business owners worldwide, how to grow their online brands to expert status, and reach their target audience online, to increase their income, influence, and impact locally, and internationally.

Read more
Read less

Welcome to the squad! I love that your niche is focused on dancers. I danced my whole life so it holds a special place in my heart. Excited for your program!

Read more
Read less

Hey Everyone, 

I'm so happy to be here amongst you amazing women all dedicated to leveling up and changing the narrative for us girl bosses.  My name Morgan Gunter and I currently reside Washington, DC, but was Philly born and raised. 

I own Eleven 11 Studios, a luxury boutique Lash Extension and Brow Enhancement salon in Alexandria, VA. Where we help women feel like their best selves. 

I also work in tech, managing user and customer experience for a new app ( a girl needs healthcare ok). Looking forward to connecting with you all! 

www.instagram.com/eleven11studiosva (business)

www.instagram.com/morgz.the.g (personal)

Read more
Read less

Listen, this funnel gonna help you market your side hustle in peace! lol Welcome to the squad!!! Excited to see everything come to life for you!

Read more
Read less

Hi all, I'm Zakiyrah Ficklin :-) 

I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia 

Co-Founder of Welcome 2 the Jungle: DISC Personality assessment program that helps you improve communication, personal, and professional life. 

www.Instagram.com/zakiyrah

Read more
Read less

Welcome to the squad!!! what does DISC stand for? Looking forward to seeing W2J become the next huge personality assessment! You already have good momentum, now we run it up!! 

Read more
Read less

Hey everyone, I’m Robyn Walker from Detroit, MI

Founder of Robyn Raychelle, LLC 

I’m in Network Marketing & my company helps people travel on their current budget & generate an additional stream of income. 

Instagram

_robynraychelle

Read more
Read less

Welcome Robin! Are you with World Ventures? I have a VIP client that I worked with that has a travel agency so I'm excited to share some of my tips and tricks. Since you're in network marketing, you're gonna need two funnels. One for clients and another to build your team. Choose the one that's most lucrative for you and build that first. 

Read more
Read less

Hey Beautiful Bosses! My name is Tashawna Chisholm.

I am originally from NC, I now reside in Buford, Georgia.

I am the of Pumps and Profit, personal styling membership that help women business owners and entrepreneurs take their style and personal brand to the next level with a collection of signature looks for everyday, special occasions, TV, stage, and online.

Instagram: @pumpsandprofit

Read more
Read less

Love the name of this and the pieces you have on the site!!! Welcome!!

Read more
Read less

Thank you Emmelie, I appreciate the love!

Read more
Read less

Hey y'all! I'm Krystal Hargrove and I'm a Houston native living in Dallas. 

I'm in a bit of a transition with my businesses but I'm here to create a funnel for my first one which is working as a virtual assistant providing general administrative support to online business owners. Really excited to be here and to get my business back on track!

You can connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krystal.lou/

Read more
Read less

Hi Emmelie and friends!

my name is Lindsey, originally from NYC, queens to be with exact! but have been residing in sunny FL for the last several years!

I am a Marketing Strategist in the midst of building a small but mighty team. We connect with visionary entrepreneurs to capture the heart and soul of their business. We help you captivate you’re audience by telling your brand story to create a thriving customer experience. 

Areas of expertise are full-scale marketing & branding strategy, content marketing, copywriting and my team will handle social media management. The goal is to diversify revenue streams by also building digital products and courses around content creation. SO excited to learn how to build funnels to automate and systemize our sales process from this program!

instagram.com/lindsey_tague

Read more
Read less

Hi Lindsey!!! Welcome to the crew! Team building is one of the hardest parts of business, but so worth it! Glad you're here!! 

Read more
Read less

Hi Everyone!! my name is Natarcia Codner. Originally from JA, raised in FL, now based in ATL.

I help women who are impacted by a chronic illness to master their illness so they can live life on their own terms.

https://www.instagram.com/iamgodsdesign_/

Read more
Read less

YESSS! This is an amazing mission! I'm so excited to see you change lives while making more money! Nothing like Impact and income!!! Welcome to the crew!

Read more
Read less

Whatup Doe :-)

I'm Ashley Littles. I'm a Detroit girl through and through, hence my greeting.

I use narrtative marketing to develop binge-worthy & cash-magnet brandstory for corporations and small businesses.

I've been able to secure 80% percent of my clients through word of mouth, but am geeked to build a passive funnel that's gon twerk all over the internet (and my accounts payable).

Connet with me here:

Read more
Read less

whew,chile! I CAN spell, really.

Read more
Read less

Hello Everyone! dancer

I am Cecelyn (CeCe) Dennis. I am originally from FL, and now reside in Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA.

I use my VOICE to bring VISION to life through voiceover creativity microphoneheadphonesperforming_arts. I’m new to this but one thing is for sure...I’m made for this!!! 

Instagram: creatively_cecelyn 

Read more
Read less

Hi!

I'm Quiana Darden and I live in Richmond, VA. 

I am a content marketing writer for financial service providers who want to use content to  increases their reach, revenue and relevance. 

My instagram is http://www.Instagram.com/QuianaADarden

Read more
Read less

Hey y'all!

I am Brittney LaCour and I am from Texas, but currently living in Louisiana!

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, but in regular terms I am a therapist that help individuals (mostly women and girls) decrease trauma symptoms and get there life back!

IG: brittneyshatters 

Read more
Read less

Howdy! 

John Delia, here. Columbus OH by way of Long Island NY. 

I help you profit while making a difference in communities via real estate investing. 

http://instagram.com/johndelia/

Read more
Read less

Keisha Marie

Denver, CO

I help creative entrepreneurs and businesses effectively tell their brand story through social media strategy and copy writing. 

www.instagram.com/keishamarieco

Read more
Read less