Authors, aspiring and current:
- Are you ready to up the ante with your writing skills?
- Are you ready to learn the fundamentals of character development and outlining?
- Are you ready to learn the secrets of marketing your book like a pro?
- Are you ready to become a brand?
- Are you ready to learn how you can creative a steady source of income from writing alone?
Meet us in Atlanta, GA, July 21st for The Written Agenda Live, hosted by #1 National Bestselling Author Mercy B Carruthers. Join us for a LIVE event that will cater to the ambitious, resilient writers who desire to gain leverage in the ever-evolving world of literature. Panelist include National Bestselling Authors, Marketing Gurus, and Brand Specialists that have all written publications themselves. Gain literacy of divine storytelling, whimsical writing, the basis of branding yourself, and magnificent marketing skills! The panel themed discussion focuses on authors improving their craft, and includes actionable steps that you can implement immediately. Discussion questions include those pertaining to character development, the writing process, and gaining a supportive reader base. Grab your ticket, now, and take advantage of the Early Bird sales at bit.ly/writtenagendalive.
Audria Richmond - @audriarichmond
BriAnn Danae - @briAnndanae
Brittany Butler @missbfab
Emmelie De La Cruz - @emmeliedelacruz
Jahquel Jacobs - @_jahquel
Zakiyrah Ficklin - @zakiyrah