The Mompreneurs: Mamas in Business event will be an insightful and inspiring one that includes a panel of women that own their own companies while managing to balance business and family life. So many women choose family over career or vice versa. The panelists will explain to the attendees how they manage to juggle both business and family day to day and will let the attendees know that it does not have to be "either or", it can be "and". Come out and network with women that share the same passions.
1. Felicia La Tour (@felicialatour) - Celebrity makeup artist, Vlogger, Content Creator, Jhene Aiko MUA
2. Sole' (@mrssole) - Recording Artist, Jivamukti Yoga Teacher, Founder of Dragon Academy of Martial Arts
3. Meagan Ward (@meaganvoguist) - Woman Activist, Serial entrepreneur, Owner of Creatively Flawless
4. Eishia Brightwell (@EishiaBrightwell) - Founder & Head designer of EBJ Gallery
5. Fabiana Ferrarini (@Fabiana_Ferrarini) - Ace Health Coach & Fitness Expert and Fox News "Good Day Challenge" Host
Emmelie De La Cruz (@emmeliedelacruz) will be speaking then doing Live Brand Audits! If you have a business in mind, come prepared to share.
Objective of Event:
- Leave women with a better sense of confidence to join the world of entrepreneurship
- Supply women with the resources and direction they need to launch a business
- Provide an outlet for women to inspire and support each other in personal endeavors