Learn. Network. Drink.
Start your holiday weekend of right with a little learning, networking and indulging during this open bar and panel discussion event.
This entrepreneur based panel brings together some of Atlanta’s top young professionals for a night of education and celebration over great music, great cocktails and great fellowship for an even greater cause. Highlighting faces and brands recognized both nationally and locally, panelists include:
- Mark A. Williams, Author of "The Brand Builder Book" and Founder of Brigital
- Emmelie De La Cruz, Author of "Make Yourself Marketable"
- Kent Johnson, Co-Founder of Black & Abroad
- Gamal Codner, Co-Founder of Fresh Heritage and Customer Mojo
- Moderator: Tyisha Fernandes, Reporter for WSBTV Atlanta
They'll all share their corporate America and small business experience, and educate those who aspire to leave their 9-5 for greener pastures. Guests are are guaranteed to leave with useable tools from some of the world’s most recognizable brands and fastest growing small businesses.